Wednesday, 31 August 2011

First thing in the morning

I can't remember the name of this model (if you know it, please tell me!), but she seemed really cool and had quite an interest in photography too, so we chatted about our love for the Yashica T5 (my camera of choice here). But it was also my love for something I can appreciate more now we are getting to the end of the Summer and that is the early morning Spring light. The point before it spills over the top of the buildings and there is a strange calmness in the air as people go for their coffees and wander to work.

 

5 comments:

  1. iekeliene stange?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right there! Thankyou Anonymous person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Iekelien Stange, definitely her. She's awesome, and her style is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iekeliene stange

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific images on your blog!

    http://thefoolishaesthete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete